Last week saw the start of a brand new research project funded by INTERREG between the School of Management in Southampton and EM-Normandie, comparing how the two Schools manage their industry partnerships. Business Schools in France operate under a very different funding regime to U Schools, with much tighter links to industry – though UK Schools often have a more intense focus on research that might be attractive to industry. So, there will be something to learn for both sides. As well as some useful interviews with key people at EMN, I visited the Deauville campus, and the CreActive Place, a great new foresight concept supported by the Mayor of Deauville – something that English towns could learn from!
My Twitter Feed
- Opentech 2013 – how conferences should be
- Raspberry Pi Workshop
- Catching up on the CSI
- Bookleteer and Creativity
- The New Art of Making Books
- Identity and entrepreneurship: for those who asked…
- Crossing the social media bridge
- Enjoyable visit to Anglia Ruskin
- What’s coming up in 2013?
- Interdisciplinarity and co-creation at the front end of innovation #SXSC2